Main menu

Pages

The story of a match that prevented Ahmed Zaki from encouraging Al-Ahly and Zamalek



 On this day, March 27, 2005, the Black Panther passed away, Ahmed Zaki, one of the most prominent stars, who starred in many roles that are still immortal and adored by viewers.


In a previous television interview with the late Faryal Saleh, Ahmed Zaki revealed his encouragement for Al-Ahly Club, and the secret of his stopping the promotion of football. Ahmed Zaki said at the time, that he encourages the Al-Ahly club, "I was my family, because I was very empty with his love. He was my family, and my son came out Zamelkawi because of his grandfather Zamelkawi ... and after a match for the Egyptian national team with Tunisia, he entered our goal in shock and sadness, and at that time I decided not to encourage the ball." .


Ahmed Zaki added in his interview, "I love Al-Ahly and I love Zamalek, and I love all clubs, but we want to enter the World Cup."


Ahmed Zaki succeeded in writing a great history in art through a career full of artistic works, whether in cinema, television or theater, most notably "The Black Panther", "Nasser 56", "Escape", "The Wife of an Important Man", "His Excellency the Minister", and "The Dancer and the Drummer", "Al Bayh Al Bawab", the "He and She" series, the play of the children you grew up, and the school of rioters.

Comments